Erin N. Fuller, M.D.
Dr. Fuller was born and raised in Honolulu and attended the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine. After completing her Dermatology Residency in Denver, Colorado she practiced Dermatology in Northern California. She is happy to be back home and settled in Honolulu near her family.
- Medical, Surgical, Pediatric and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Board-certified 2016, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Active Member of the Hawaii Dermatologic Society
- Medical Degree from University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine
- Transitional Internship at University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine
- Dermatology Residency at University of Colorado, Denver
- Undergraduate BA in Biology and Biochemistry from the University of San Diego
- Graduate of Mid Pacific Institute, Honolulu