How we are keeping you safe from COVID-19
In order to keep our patients and staff safe, if you are over 12 and have not been vaccinated please make an online telemedicine appointment or bring in a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours of your appointment.
As Hawaii continues to battle this pandemic, we will continue to make patient safety our priority.
This is how we continue to keep everyone safe:
- Fully vaccinated staff - Every one of our staff members is fully vaccinated. Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times in the office to protect those around them.
- Online and telephone appointments - We continue to offer online and telephone appointments whenever possible and encourage everyone to use this method whenever practical. If you are not experienced, don’t worry! Call us and we will do all the work. We will continue to offer these appointments as long as insurance companies continue to allow them. Click here to request an online or telephone appointment .
- Temperature and wellness screening - There will be screeners at all entrances of the building checking temperature, symptoms and requiring that all patients wear a mask to make sure everyone who enters is safe.
- No crowded waiting rooms - We are minimizing in-office visits and staggering visit times to keep the waiting rooms as empty as possible, and keeping everyone at least 10 feet apart to minimize exposure to other people.
- Continued sterilization efforts - We have always sterilized every room between patients, but we have increased our cleaning efforts by cleaning all touched surfaces including counter-tops, waiting room chairs and doorknobs between patients to keep everyone safe.
Welcome to Our Practice
Our office has been serving Honolulu with quality, professional dermatology care for over 30 years. Our Board-Certified doctors are dedicated, with a strong commitment to quality and outstanding patient care. We are always there when you need us with unparalleled access to our doctors. Your appointment is always with a Board-Certified Dermatologist and there are no long waits for appointments. We will always find time for patients who need our care.
Our dedication reaches outside the office. Our doctors are leaders in the community, with appointments at the Queen's Medical Center and the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine. We are committed to the community through education of medical students, teaching our new doctors, and year-round involvement in community service.
Commitment to excellence, dedication to our patients, service to our community.
That's dermatology with a difference.
Complete skin care for the entire family, treating children and adults for all skin conditions:
- Eczema and Dermatitis
- Skin cancer screening and treatment
- Excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- Hair loss
- All other disorders of the skin, hair and nails.
Also offering cosmetic dermatology and treatments including:
- NEW! SculpSure Non-Invasive Body Contouring in just 25 minutes !
- Botox, Dysport,Xeomin
- Restylane, Perlane, Radiesse, Juviderm
- Laser hair removal
- IPL laser treatment for sunspots and rosacea