Douglas W. Chun M.D.
Dr. Chun is an experienced, board-certified dermatologist who practiced for 22 years at Kaiser in Moanalua. He was appointed as the Chief of the Dermatology department for 10 of those years. He is a tremendous asset to our practice, and will provide the same outstanding care you have come to expect from us.
- Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Serving Hawaii since 1990
- Chief of Dermatology, Kaiser Permanente 1991-2001
- Board-certified in 1990
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Active member and Past-President of the Hawaii Dermatologic Society
- Medical Degree from University of California Davis
- Dermatology Residency at University of Southern California Medical Center